Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Friday, April 20, 2007

America's Next Top Model

I'm still waiting for the "it" girl to arrive on "America's Next Top Model."
This past week's episode was interesting. Not only did the girls have to make a commercial, but they had to do it with an Aussie accent.
Surprisingly, the best one, hands down, was Russian girl Natasha. Okay, fine. But isn't this "America's Next Top Model"? Doesn't this mean that the winner needs to represent America and be able to speak ENGLISH well? I'm just sayin'.
I'm still not feeling Brit.
Renee? Hmmm. Good, but she doesn't have a youthful vibe to me.
Jaslene? Awkward and way too drag queenish. It's scary though how much she looks like Janice Dickinson.
I think my favorite is really Dion. She's funny, intelligent, speaks well and knows how to adapt to different modeling situations. My only quibble: she also seems a mite too mature.
Ah well.
One thing is for sure: none of these girls make you forget Miss Tyra. Her place is secure. Not one of these girls makes you forget who is really the star of the show.


Tyra Banks.
None of the current crop of contestants impresses as much as Miss Banks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home