Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Thursday, April 5, 2007

American Idol - April 3

Better late than never.
The blogger magic is working against me again so I'm finally posting on AI last week.
The Tony Bennett jazz night on "American Idol" was a golden opportunity for the singers to show their elegant side. There were several who really got it right.
Sorry, no photos this week, thanks to the computer gremlins.
My favorites: Haley's green cocktail dress and Melinda's grey and black dress.
If I'm able to put the photos up later, I'll add them.
By the way, am I the only one who isn't loving the white shirt worn out with pants and vest look. Jordin wore it Tuesday night and I went "ugh". Poor girl looked like a waiter after a busy night. Then, last week on the "The View", Toni Braxton wore the same look (albeit in grey pinstripes) and I had pretty much the same reaction. The grey and pinstriping helped but I'm still not feeling it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home